Friday, November 12, 2010

PSYCHED! HARRY POTTER NERD!

OMG! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE TO COME OUT!
I have been in love with the saga ever since I started reading the books in 1st/ 2nd grade. I always found the books interesting as well as the  books. Better than Twilight in a heartbeat.

I am super duper upset that the Harry Potter Saga is ending . I also don't like the fact that it is in two parts and not just one movie. The first part comes out next Friday and the second part comes out in July- so far away! the second part has a lot of things that I want to see like Harry looking for Snape and defeating Voldemort and Ron and Hermione's kiss. 2011! That is sort of a while. I wish it would come now but at the same time I am glad the end is not here yet.

I feel bad for the actors becasue they are only known for their roles in Harry potter. Daniel Radclife will probably try to act  more as well as Rupert Grint. Emma Watson and her pixie cut have gone to college- which is a good direction. I hope the movies turn out well and will please other Harry potter fans like me.

GO HARRY POTTER!

1 comment: