Friday, October 8, 2010

Response: Pet Peeves

I am responding to Kaila Belgarde's Blog about Pet Peeves. I found some of this interesting and funny at the same time.
My biggest Pet peeve in the world .... smacking. I cannot understand why people cannot close their mouths when they chew.When you put something in your mouth close it and chew so not just let your mouth hang open
I find this true because I also don't like people smacking. One, it can be an annoying habit and two it's not attractive especially if you are on a first date. Sometimes, I can be surrounded by people who constantly do it whether it is a family member of someone to eat lunch with at school. This hasn't been one of my pet peeves ever, but I have had problems with this.

I fully understand Kaila's issues of the three pet peeves she listed. I mean, who would not have a problem with smacking? It's totally rude and the sound is just--- nasty. :D

One of the pet peeves she listed is a thing some people can do constantly.
Another pet peeve I have is when people say the same thing twice. I really just do not understand why people do this. What I mean by this is not say something one day and then say it again later on
I can't really hate on this because sometimes I might make that mistake and not realize that I'm doing it. I know it could be annoying because you already heard the story or statement and it might not be appealing to you anymore.

Hmmm..... I wonder what my pet peeves are after reading this blog. I know, people sneezing and coughing without covering their mouths and then acting like they don't care. I can think of one person who does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment