Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Response Post

So because I don't know what to respond to exactly if we don't really do free write posts, I just took a quote from Cindy's blog.
I'm unsure if the book portrays high school as it really is because at asti... things are different.
I have to agree with this because ASTI is not a real high school. It's more like a social event where they try to prepare us for college. Can we be in high school first? We are not even in high school and yet they are shoving college opportunities down our throats. Things are very different at ASTI. The only advantage of being ASTI is not having to graduate and then go to a college for 4 years. The disadvantage is teachers, homework, dress code, and sometimes people. Honestly, we're like in a boarding school because o how many rules there are. Also, I hate the fact that sophomores get so much homework. Really? Are they that strict about homework? I hate it when they tell us stuff that the college won't accept but really the college doesn't have a problem with. ugh.... this place does make me cringe. Back to the main topic, ASTI is different from the dress code to the expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment